Charitable solicitation is more complex than just asking for donations. In fact, there are a number of essential regulatory procedures that nonprofits must stay up to date with to stay within the laws of charitable solicitation. Currently, 39 states and the District of Columbia have charitable solicitation laws requiring a nonprofit organization to register prior to soliciting or accepting donations from residents in that particular state. To ensure that your nonprofit organization is following the law, keep this information in mind as you plan and develop fundraising activities for your organization.
- See What Else We Have Accomplished in 2023
- Church Property Sale & Purchase
- One more item to do for employers in Illinois and Cook County during the height of the holiday season
- Christian Student Awarded $150,000 Judgment Over Chicago Public Schools’ Forced Participation in Hinduistic Rituals
- Chicago School Board Must Face Trial Over Program with “Hidden Religious” Elements